All Molly Rose Post jewelry is hand made with care in Brooklyn, New York.
We oxidize many of our pieces for an antique look. Contact with your skin will over time polish some of this oxidation, resulting in a beautiful contrasting antique finish with highlighted raised areas.
All of our gold plating is of the highest quality and very durable.
Please follow these tips on how to care for your jewelry:
• You may clean your jewelry with warm water and a soft cloth
• Do not use liquid cleaners, pastes, or polishing machines, as these might alter the oxidation and color of your piece and remove the gold plating
• Avoid contact with perfume, hairspray, and lotions
• Avoid wearing your jewelry in chlorinated pools or seawater
• Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about caring for your jewelry